Our Aluminum Casting Services
As a leading aluminum casting foundry in China, we strive to supply our clients high-quality cast aluminum products. Our one-stop services include aluminum sand casting, gravity die casting, high pressure die casting, low pressure die casting, CNC machining, finishing service, etc.
Aluminum Sand Casting
Sand casting was invented by ancient Chinese, originated in South & North Dynasty, more than 1600 years ago, and large-scale application started from Tang Dynasty until nowadays. The invention of sand casting is as important as[…]
Gravity Die Casting
Gravity die casting is a typical permanent casting process, in which the molten metal is poured into the pre-heated die cavity and fill up the cavity by the force that comes from earth gravity. Gravity die casting is suitable for[…]
High Pressure Die Casting
High Pressure Die Casting
The die casting process, developed in the early 1900s, is a further example of permanent-mold casting. Typical parts made by die casting are motor housings, engine blocks, business-machine and appliance components[…]
Low Pressure Die Casting
Low pressure die casting process, developed in 1940s, is the earliest counter gravity casting technology. This process is suitable for nonferrous alloy. Low pressure casting is normally used to produce components with[…]
CNC machining is the most important finishing process for aluminum castings, also the key enabling us provide one-stop service to our customers. Dolin has been aware of the importance of machining to further[…]
Variety of finishing services are what make us a one-stop shop. Our finishing services include Fettling & Linishing, Polishing, Shot Blasting & Shot Peening, Powder Coating & Painting, Heat treatment, Impregnation, Anodizing[…]
Engineering & Designing
Engineering & Designing capability is the precondition to provide professional aluminum casting service. Our engineering & designing capability covers:
- 3D model building: our professional engineers are able to build 3d models according to 2d drawings or samples from customers;
- Casting processes designing: based on drawings and requests from customers, our experienced casting engineers are able to choose and design proper casting processes in a most economical way;
- Mold designing: all our molds for sand casting, gravity die casting and pressure die casting are designed by our own mold engineers. We also have the ability fabricate, assemble, test and repair molds in-house.
- Machining tooling designing: except for machining equipment itself, designing of machining tooling deadly effects machining accuracy and efficiency. What make us proud is that our machining engineers are always able to design machining tooling in a most reasonable way.
Aluminum Casting Capability
Aluminum casting processes cover sand casting, gravity die casting, low pressure die casting, high pressure die casting, investment casting. For majority of our competitors, they only can do one or two of the processes. While, as a leading aluminum casting company in China, we are able to do four of the five processes. You can absolutely count on Dolin to deliver you quality products that exceed your expectations.
- Aluminum sand casting: this process is used to cast parts with big size and complex geometry.
- Aluminum gravity die casting: this process is suited to cast aluminum castings with high accuracy and better surface finish that sand casting process can’t achieve.
- Low pressure die casting: this process is utilized to cast aluminum parts with large quantity, large surface and thin wall-thickness.
- High pressure die casting: this process is suited to produce aluminum castings with large quantity, relatively small size and high-accuracy dimension.
CNC machining, a complement of our comprehensive aluminum casting services, completes and enhances our capability in providing one-stop service to our customers. Rely on our high-accuracy CNC machining equipment, we can do almost all the machining processes in-house. You can count on us supplying high-quality machined aluminum cast products.
Need rapid prototyping for engineering testing? After the designing of a product is done, many our customers urgently need physical parts to test and improve the designing before invest expensive molds. Rely on our powerful capability in aluminum casting and CNC machining, Dolin Casting is always able to supply our customers high-quality, low-cost prototypes in a very short timescale.
As a one-stop-shop in supplying our customer high-quality aluminum casting products, finishing capability is essential and critical apart from aluminum casting capability and CNC machining capability. Our comprehensive and various finishing options are always meet your needs in function, visual branding and protection purpose. Our finishing service includes polishing, shot blasting, shot peening, heat treatment, powder coating, painting, anodizing, E-coating, plating, impregnation, etc.
In order to ensure that our aluminum casting parts always meet the highest standard, we provide professional and reliable testing service to our clients. We can do these tests in-house, or entrust an authoritative third party. Test reports and test bars always go along with every single batch of aluminum casting parts when deliver to clients.
- Chemical composition analysis: To ensure the chemical composition to meet the standard, we do chemical composition analysis for every single batch of products, and provide authoritative reports to our clients. Test bars are also available for our clients to test if asked.
- Mechanical property test: To ensure the mechanical property to meet the standard, we do mechanical property test for every single batch of products, and provide authoritative test reports to our clients. Test bars are also available for our clients to test if asked.
- Leaking test: For same cast aluminum housings with air tightness request, we will do leaking test for every single piece to ensure the highest quality and avoid any possible failure on customer’s jobsite.
No matter how excellent the quality of our aluminum casting parts as we advertise, inspection is the only way to prove our reliable quality. Rely on advanced inspection facilities and professional quality assurance team, Dolin casting strives to supply our customers 100% qualified cast aluminum products. Inspection from customers or a third party is also welcomed.
Packing is easily overlooked by many of our competitors, but Dolin Casting sees packing as a critical element in the whole production process, since proper packing ensures our high-quality aluminum casting products are delivered to our customers safely and efficiently. Every single batch of our products delivered to customers is well packed by our experienced packing team. Our packing covers carton box, wooden box, wooden pallet, steel pallet, plastic pallet, etc.